1. Preheat oven convection bake oven to 310 degrees
2. in big mixing bowl
1 pasture raised egg
1 tbsp raw vinegar
5 drops citrus essential oil blend
3. add to bowl
1 pound pasture raised ground beef
4. Mix meat and marinade thoroughly
5. Shape with hands and place bite-sized meat balls on iron skillet
6. Cover and put in oven
7. Cook for 15 mins
8. Flip mini meat balls
9. Cook for additional 5 minutes
10. Remove from skillet and place in glasss container for storage
11. Eat half, refrigerate half for later.
12. To reheat, place in skillet and cover, cook on stovetop low heat until warm.